Statement of Faith
- The Scriptures - Full inspiration of the
The Old and New Testament.)
- The Godhead - The doctrine of the Trinity: God
being in three eternal distinguished persons yet united in one divine
- Deity of Christ - Full deity of the Lord Jesus: His equality to God
the father and to the holy
Spirit and His perfect and sinless human nature.
- The Sinfulness of Man - Man being a sinner, with a
corrupted nature, and in need of redemption.
- The Atonement - The death of
Jesus on the cross as atonement for man, His redemption, and the
resurrection of His body on the third day to justify those who believe in
- Justification - Man is justified and saved by faith based on the
redemptive work of Jesus on the cross.
- The Holy Spirit - The indwelling
of the Holy Spirit in those who believe in Jesus and are saved through
faith in His redemptive work on the cross.
- Christ Unique Mediation - Jesus Christ as the only
mediator and intercessor between God and man.
- The Second Coming -The second
coming of Jesus Christ to be glorified in those who love Him, and to judge
- Eternal Life and Eternal Condemnation - Eternal life for those who
believe in Christ, and Eternal condemnation in hell for the unbelievers.
Institute – Home